mzawf.org • View topic - What's ahead in the year of the OX???
Login

• Advertisement

What's ahead in the year of the OX???

General Stuff !
Make a Post on the Bulletin Board
click to blog >>> blog.php
Forum rules
Join mzawf :-)
  • Author
What's ahead in the year of the OX???

Postby mzawf » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:12 pm

The following text is a hugely truncated view as written by us :director and based on the mazwf interpretation of the cosmos [guitar.gif]
Only intended as a loose guidance as a more in-depth reading icon_paper.gif can be obtained from a practitioner of Chinese Astrology or by viewing the enumerable sites featured on the World Wide Web (www) connected to this discipline.
Friday the 12th February marked the beginning of the Chinese New Year and start of year of the OX
The Chinese lunar calendar was first introduced in 2037 B.C. A compete cycle takes sixty years and is made up of five smaller cycles of 12 years each. The 78th cycle started on 02 February 1984 and will end on February 05 2044
According to legend, the Lord Buddha summoned all the animals to come to him before he departed from Earth.
Only twelve came to bid him farewell. As a reward he named a year after each one in the order that they arrived.
First to arrive was the Rat, then the Ox, the Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep. Followed then by, the Monkey, the Rooster, Dog, and Boar.
The twelve animals we have today.
The animal ruling the year in which you were born exercises an influence on your life. The Chinese say
This is the animal that hides in your Heart’
A congenial way forward! (Extracts taken from T Lau, Chinese Horoscope Handbook)
The OX year
This year is a time for both stoicism and discipline. Time to work hard towards cultivating aspirations, realising dreams enabling achievement, . Be good-natured and show respect and be considerate to each other. Conflicts will arise mainly from poor communication lack of giving and inward thinking. A disciplined approach to challenges of the 21st century is required, your sharing and goodwill to others will be rewarded the demands of the 21st century dictate open-mindedness as key. For those of a rebellious nature it’s worthwhile to note that although the OX is soft-spoken the OX wields much power over this year a period of much growth lays ahead of us.
2nd to the party the OX
I seek to serve integrity and carry the burden of righteousness.
I am the stabilizing force standing against the test of adversity.
I abide by the laws of nature resolute and unimpeachable.
Patiently, and stoically guarding the wheels of destiny.
Thus I might stumble to weave a path to my fate.
………….
A good year for those born to the OX sign albeit plans might suffer with small inconveniences and difficulties may arise unexpectedly frustrating plans. This year is an auspicious time to get married and or begin new partnerships. The Ox native will find happiness from new family members. Problems will not become overwhelming and can be resolved satisfactorily with focus and effort. Much travel and entertaining is forecast and while tears are few stay alert to your environment.
With focus, forging the path ahead, converging the straight and narrow the Ox whose own path it follows.

Health & Happiness and Stay Safe
Some Famous people born to the year of the Ox
Former United States president Barack Obama, Indonesian President Joko Widodo, Malala Yousafzai, BB King, Malcolm X, Princess Diana, Sammy Davis Junior, Eddie Murphy
Walt Disney: Margret Thatcher; Vincent van Gogh, (Ox Years) 1949, 61, 73, 85 97, 2009, 2021.
……………….

(Ranked 3rd) I am the Tiger a paradox of delight.
The entire world is my stage.
All hail me the unparalleled performer, agile fast and clever.
If you get me onside we can transverse life’s carousels and rides
The Tiger Setting trails ablaze, seeking the unobtainable

A mixed year is forecast. Quarrels and misunderstandings result from stubbornness. The Tiger native may feel frustrated or hindered from not getting their own way and would be advised to curb the rebellious instincts. Troubles and inconveniences will work themselves out moving forward if the Tiger sign practices restraint and acts calm when dealing with conflict.
Health & happiness & Stay Safe!
Tiger years: 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022.
Sir Richard Branson, Beethoven, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Anne, Groucho Marx, Queen Elizabeth the 2nd, Fidel Castro, Ayatollah Khomeini,, Rafael Nadal, Hugh Hefner, Evel Knievel, Tenzing Norgay, Oscar Wilde, Ludwig van Beethoven
…..

I am the Rabbit ranking 4
Hours ruled by the Rabbit 5a.m to 7.am
I am in tune with the pulse of the universe.
In my quiet and solitude I hear the melodies of the soul.
Sometimes I’ll subdue my ability to conform bucking trends to follow a norm.
The colour of my words is in delicate pastel hues.
The words I speak are from the heart and in my best belief, are true.
I epitomize harmony and inner peace and move easily with the flow.
I am a Rabbit I see I know
Health Happiness
The Rabbit will face a rigorous year and thoroughness and attention to detail will be required to consolidate desired results. Avoid stress and anxiety as it will be an unnecessary distraction. Look after health and wellbeing eating sensibly relaxing and by staying calm and enjoying life. Not the best time for the Rabbit native to attempt changes to the status quo a time to plan ahead while enjoying the accumulated rewards of the past years. Plans take longer to develop at this time but will benefit the eventual outcome.
Health & Happiness, Stay safe.
Rabbit years: 1951 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023.
Famous people born in the year of the Rabbit: Queen Victoria, Albert Einstein, Orson Wells, Fi
Vicky Fisher :heart , Peter Falk, Ali McGraw, Johnny Depp, Benedict XV1, Billie Holiday, Tunku Abdul Rahman, Jeff Bezos, George Michael, Edith Piaf…I am the Rabbit

I am the Dragon Ranking 5th
Hours ruled by the Dragon 7a.m to 9 a.m
I have been chosen to tame the fates
I am an unquenchable fire.
I am the centre of all energy with a stout heroic heart.
Occupying the 5th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Dragon is the mightiest of the signs. Dragons symbolise such character traits as dominance, ambition, authority, dignity and capacity.
Dragons prefer to live by their own rules and if left on their own, are usually successful (google) Occupying the 5th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Dragon is the mightiest of the signs.

A year of good fortune for the Dragon sign, although progress will be moderate. Any disputes or troubling occurrences’ will impact little as the year progresses with any negative effects being minimal. Family life with all its challenges will bring much happiness and any hurdles will be overcome satisfactorily. Overall life will be free of interference from unwanted external interference's..

Some Famous people born in the year of the Dragon include; Martin Luther king Junior, Vladimir Putin, Bruce Lee, John Lennon, St Joan of Arc, Jimmy Connors, Ringo Starr, Stanley Kubrik, Adele, Shirley Temple, Che Guevara, Roald Dahl, Edward Heath,Harold Wilson, Salvador Dali, Haile Selassie.
Dragon Years: 1952, 1964, 76, 88, year 2000, 2012, and 2024.
Health & Happiness, Stay Safe.

I am the Snake 6th to the party
I hold the key to the mysteries of life.
Mine is the wisdom of the ages.
My sights are fixed, my gaze unchanging.
Reticent, Private, Intuitive are my traits.

Moderate achievements can be realised this year while enjoying some level of calmness. Obstacles might appear somewhat challenging but will be easily sorted. Best not to neglect financial affairs, as in spite of an inborn tendency towards prudency, practice careful planning trusting in self belief to avoid miscalculations
Practice good lifestyle choices.

Health & Happiness Stay safe.
Anniversaries’ The Snake sign, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013.
Famous people born in the year of the Snake:
Howard Hughes, J. Paul Getty, King Hassan of Morocco, Picasso.
Princess Grace, John F Kennedy, Howard Hughes

I am the Horse
I am a Kaleidoscope of the mind.
I impart light, colour, and perpetual motion.
I think, I see, I am moved by electric fluidity.
I am unshackled by mundane holds’ unchecked by sturdy binding goals.
I run unimpeded through virgin paths.
My spirit unconquered, my soul unchained’.

Life will be smoother for the Horse in the year of the OX. The Horse native will still need to work hard to achieve goals but will have the power to control their own situation. Untoward incidents are little and a time to capitalise on past efforts, allowing for financial stability. Problems resulting from family differences, work colleagues or internal sources become a distraction. Focus on the now.
Health & Happiness, Stay Safe.
Past Years: 1966, 78, 90, 2002, 2014.
Famous people born to the year of the Horse:
Neil Armstrong, Patty Hearst, Anwar Sadat, King Faisal, Rembrandt, Sir Paul McCartney, Barbara Striesand,
Isaac Newton, Stephen Hawking, Jackie Chan, Greta Thunberg, Jimi Hendrix, Aretha Franklin, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn ,
Sinead O’Conner

I am the Sheep- I am the Goat
I am nature’s special child.
I trust and am rewarded by trust.
All things blossom in the gentleness of my love.
I strive to find beauty in all I behold.
I am fair of face and full of grace.
With both a challenging and energising year forecast. Prioritising any important work commitments against the need for quality leisure time would be sensible. Financial difficulties could arise if attention is not paid to budgets, extravagancies and wants.
Good lifestyle choices will pay dividends freeing up the mind to have year of possibility and positive result health and happiness.

Stay Safe.
Past Years: (Sheep) 1955, 1967 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015
Born to the Sheep sign…
Carol Nevis Vincent, Bill Gates, Andy Warhol, Barbara Walters, Catherine Deneuve, Muhammad Ali, Billie Jean King, Michelangelo, Mikhail Gorbachev, Jim Morrison, Steve Jobs, Jim Jones, Bhagat Singh, Kurt Cobain, George Harrison…
Peace and love to all our Brothers and Sisters and families "stay safe” let not let Evil prevail!

The Monkey was ninth to arrive to the party.
I am the Monkey a seasoned traveler of the Labyrinth, a wizard of the impossible with brave and honest guile.
The Monkey’s brilliance is unmatched in its guile and originality.
The Monkey’s heart is filled with potent magic that could cast a hundred spells.
I am put together for my own pleasure.
I am the Monkey

While this being a time for the Monkey to curtail a tendency of over ambition, this year being somewhat sublime in nature and much happiness. Progress may not be to expectation but many gains are realised through hard work grit and determination and resulting a contented and happy existence. Particular attention being made to making healthy lifestyle decisions will energise the monkey native inherent impudence.
Health & Happiness Stay Safe
Born in the year of the ‘Monkey’.
Charles Dickens, Mick Jagger, Nelson Rockefeller, Bette Davis, Jennifer Aniston, Joe Cocker, Tom Hanks, dub, Homer Simpson, mzawf.org, DJ Morris, Bob Marley, John Paul ll, Lyndon B Johnson, Will Smith, Mae Jemison, Rod Stewart, Mad Dog Coll, Nelson Rockafella.
Monkey years; 1908, 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956,1992, 2004, 2016.

“Hear me” “I am the Rooster” I am on hand to herald the day and to announce its exit too.
I thrive by clockwork and all but precision in my unending quest for perfection. All things will be restored to their rightful place.

The Rooster recuperates in the year of the OX, regaining lost power and rising above adversaries with much support. Good news along with some travelling opportunities bringing a chance to forward want hopes and desires. It’s important to stay focused on being healthy in mind and body while exercising a balanced lifestyle to avoid possible setbacks.
Famous people born in the year of the Rooster include
Elton John, Yoko Ono,Peter Ustinov, Pope Paul V1, Prince Philip, Yasser Arafat, Britney Spears, Ariana Grande, and more….
Rooster Years include, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, and 2017 next 2029.

In at Eleven and joining the party, we have The Dog in all its glory
I am the Dog
Your Faithful best buddy without end.
I am the protector of Justice, equality only but a sole friend.
A life of honour is a neck never chained.
My life is yours, all so sweet.
For me, to all who hold the treats?
Be blessed by the spirit of the dog

Uncertainty looms ahead for those born under the Dog sign. They may suffer from hasty decisions or may make difficult concessions. Friends or associates tend to misunderstand intentions or take offense to easily. Good intentions can be misread avoid unnecessary confrontations at all costs. Keep focused and sail a steady course. Pay homage to all you have accomplished the best is yet to come.
Dog Years: 1910, 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030
Some Famous Names Born to the Dog Sign: Donald Trump, Bridget Bardot, Harry Houdini, George W Bush, Bill Clinton, Elvis Presley, Winston Churchill, Prince William, Jenifer Lopez, David Bowie.
Health & Happiness. Stay Safe!

I am the Boar
Last to arrive at Buda’s Bash
Of all God’s children I have the purest heart.
By giving myself freely I am richer from the start
Bonded to all mankind by common fellowship, my good will is universal,
All encompassing, unconditional and without restraint
I walk in glowing loves protective light and see all that’s good

A great year for the Boar native. Good prospects are evident and the Boar is able to tap hidden resources and solve many given challenges. Gambles hunches will pay off handsomely as adversaries’ pale to an itch. Problems appear insurmountable but the joining of ideas understanding prevails.
Health Happiness Stay Safe

Boar Years: 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, 2031.
Famous people born in the year of the Boar:
46th president (USA) Joe Biden, Alfred Hitchcock, Al Capone, Woody Allen, J D Rockefeller, David Bowie, Amy Winehouse,
I am the Rat a self proclaimed achiever
I am a link and yet function as an autonomous entity.
I aim at encompassing new heights and never miss the target.
Every new beginning must end in success following through a challenging quest.
Life is one joyous pathway to survival and a life full of contentment and blessed in happiness.

2021…. A fairly good and year of optimism the Rat gains will not be substantial albeit a bright and happy time for family, friends and with business dealing. Life pressure is great at this time. Healthy eating with regular rest and sleep habits will ensure you have the stamina to accomplish goals and challenges ahead. Stay focused and don’t lose sight of your expectations and more importantly your dreams.
Health and Happiness. Keep Safe
Famous people born in the year of the Rat: Rosa Parks, Lord Mountbatten, Prince Charles; Charlotte Bronte, Mozart. William Shakespeare. Eminem, Buddy Holley, George H W Bush, Coco the Clown, Kim ii Sung, Mark Zukerberg Past: 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020, 2032.
……………..
:mz:
:celebrate
mzawf
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 515 times

Advertisement

Return to mzawf >>>click Bulletin Board