mzawf.org • View topic - How to write a book.
Login

• Advertisement

How to write a book.

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
How to write a book.

Postby Nevis » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:48 pm

First, let me apologise. I have lured you here under false pretences. :shock:
So you want to write a book? Well, after reading some of the tips on the web, I feel scared. I also want to write a book.
For instance, let's take those last few words I typed, 'I feel scared', as an example. The words tell how I feel. I could have used many other, more expressive words to say how I feel, but the words that came to my mind were those. They work for me. I do try to be correct as regards grammar, but, I also think that we should be allowed a bit more freedom. If something I am reading grips me, I don't stop to think about missing commas and brackets or whatever, I just read on.

So here is where you can start your story. You don't need to be good at English, you just need to be able to move people, with the little marks you make on the screen.
Good luck everybody. Looking forward to seeing your posts and reading your stories. :-D
Nevis :kiss

In the bottom left hand corner of this page you will see 'Post Reply' Click it. It's that easy. You have as much space as you like, so get writing. :heart
(Don't forget to save in 'Word' as well, on your computer.
Nevis
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 683 times
Highscores: 20

Advertisement

Re: How to write a book.

Postby Nevis » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:59 pm

And no ...lol. You can't see mine 'till it's finished :wave
Nevis
Admin
Admin