mzawf.org • View topic - Crawley Mela 2013...Bring Back The Mela Festival
Login

• Advertisement

Crawley Mela 2013...Bring Back The Mela Festival

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
Crawley Mela 2013...Bring Back The Mela Festival

Postby Nevis » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:35 pm

FAO: Crawley Borough Council :director Bring back the Crawley Mela Festival :dance

Retro...
I want to thank everybody who attended the Mela Festival in Crawley for being such good sports and participating in the films. If you were at the Mela, then I've got you on film somewhere. Also, thanks to the guys behind the scenes for giving me the heads up on what was going on, and where. It is a shame that Mela fell slap bang in the middle of Ramadan (tortuous for someone who is fasting), but next year, the moon dictates that it will finish just before the Mela, so I shall look forward to that. The food at the Mela was also amazing, and I would like to thank the stall holders for allowing me to film them. :clap :clap :clap :heart

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

For this message the author Nevis has received thanks: 3
donna, dub, Sarah
Nevis
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 683 times
Highscores: 20

Advertisement

Re: Crawley Mela 2013...Bring Back The Mela Festival

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:01 am

I want to thank everybody who attended the Mela Festival in Crawley for being such good sports and participating in the films. If you were at the Mela, then I've got you on film somewhere. Also, thanks to the guys behind the scenes for giving me the heads up on what was going on, and where. It is a shame that Mela fell slap bang in the middle of Ramadan (tortuous for someone who is fasting), but next year, the moon dictates that it will finish just before the Mela, so I shall look forward to that. The food at the Mela was also amazing, and I would like to thank the stall holders for allowing me to film them. :clap :clap :clap
:heart

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:01 am.

Return to >>>A day in a life !