mzawf.org • View topic - How the animal of your birth fares in the year of the Monkey
Login

• Advertisement

How the animal of your birth fares in the year of the Monkey

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
How the animal of your birth fares in the year of the Monkey

Postby mzawf » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:13 pm

Chinese philosophy ? A big subject containing much wisdom and foresight. The following text is a hugely truncated view as written by us, on how the animal inherited by birth fares into Yin and Yang and forces of nature!
wishing Health and Happiness. :mz
The Chinese lunar calendar was first introduced in 2037 B.C. A compete cycle takes sixty years and is made up of five smaller cycles of 12 years each. The 78th cycle started on 02 February 1984 and will end on February 05 2044
According to legend, the Lord Buddha summoned all the animals to come to him before he departed from Earth.
Only twelve came to bid him farewell. As a reward he named a year after each one in the order that they arrived.
First to arrive was the Rat, then the Ox, the Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep. Followed then by, the Monkey, the Rooster, Dog, and Boar.
The twelve animals we have today.
The animal ruling the year in which you were born exercises an influence on your life. The Chinese say
‘This is the animal that hides in your Heart’
The year of the Monkey and begins on Sunday February 8th 2016
The Monkey was ninth to arrive to the party.
This year will be more energized after the passive influence of the year of the Goat
The following horoscope is a short glimpse into how this animal sign will influence the coming year. Bringing a ‘can do’ and a positive attitude with it! So how will you fare in the year of the Monkey?

I am the Monkey a seasoned traveler of the Labyrinth,
And a wizard of the impossible.
The Monkey’s brilliance is unmatched in its guile and originality.
The Monkey’s heart is filled with potent magic that could cast a hundred spells.
I am put together for my own pleasure.
I am the Monkey
A time of excellence, ahead for the ‘troop’ the monkey natives.
A time to challenge possibility, and to seize the opportunity and stay ‘sharp’!
Achievements, happiness and recognition are all indicated over the coming months.
Progress is seen in a positive light and is abundant as is opportunity, the monkey’s wisdom as always act with caution pays all dividends.
Headaches will be centered on the human factors and being focused while staying true to the desired goal.
Any health concerns might manifest due to overexertion, and best to ‘chill ‘as much as is possible!
All in all a bumper year for the monkey sign.

Health & Happiness
Born to the ‘Monkey sign’.
Charles Dickens, Mick Jagger, Nelson Rockefeller, Bette Davis, Jennifer Aniston, Joe Cocker, Tom Hanks, dub @mzawf.org, and DJ Morris
Monkey years, 1908, 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956,…1992, 2004, 2016 up until (January 28, 2017).

“Hear me” “I am the Roosterrrr”
I am on hand to herald the day and to announce its exit too.
I thrive by clockwork and all but precision in my unending quest for perfection.
All things will be restored to their rightful place
The taskmaster the ever watching administrator
I seek a perfect order in the world. I represent unfailing dedication.

A mixed year! The Rooster might be faced with financial difficulties with a knock on effect to possible, career, business, home life which all might be affected Things will appear to be worse than they actually are! So by investigating everything thoroughly and relying on instinct for the way forward, “Believe”
Health & Happiness

Famous people born in the year of the Rooster include
Elton John, Peter Ustinov, Pope Paul V1, Prince Philip and more….
Rooster Years include, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, and 2017.

I am the Dog
Faithful, and a best friend
I am the protector of Justice, Equality only but a sole friend.
A life with honour is a neck never chained.
Albeit my life is yours,
A good year ahead! Things might be both hectic and ‘full on’ although resulting less a reward than expected or hoped for.
Good news and or celebrations at home ahead, traveling or change of residence might be a way forward. Opportunities for making new friends or important contacts is also on the ‘cards’
Born in the year of the ‘Dog’;
Volotaire, Charles Bronson, Cher, Zsa ZSa Gabor, Itzhak Rabin…
Past: 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006. (Dog)

I am the Boar
Of all God’s children I have the purest heart.
By giving myself freely I am richer and twice the best.
Bonded to all mankind by common fellowship, my good will is universal and unconditional and without bounds.
A moderately satisfying time open to the Boar. A shortage of funds and absence of moral support when needed consumes valuable time. The year end results might not be as expected additional financing or joining forces with other may be the answer. This should help resolve any setbacks ahead of the Rooster
Health & Happiness
Boar Years: 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007.
Famous people born in the year of the Boar:
Alfred Hitchcock, Al Capone, Woody Allen, J D Rockefeller, David Bowie, Amy Winehouse,

I am the Rat a self proclaimed leader!
I am a link, yet I function as a complete unit.
Life is one joyous journey for survival
I am progress, exploration and insight.
I am a womb of activity and share the night!
The Rat native will enjoy a fruitful and bountiful year, and without any serious troubles ahead, both at home and in business.
A mixed year of good, news and bad news!
The Rat might find it prudent to pay closer attention to relationships, friendships and, or partnerships.
Make an extra effort and avoid conflicts or breaking ties at this time. It could result in unexpected ramifications and serious repercussions for the future
Health & Happiness
Famous people born in the year of the Rat
Prince Charles, Charlotte Bronte, Mozart. William Shakespeare.
Past: 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008.

I am the Ox. I am the stabilizing force; I seek to serve integrity, and bear the burden of righteousness.
An extremely lucky year for the Ox person, much in demand and sought after. Family fortunes are good and career prospects are favorable. Moving forward new ventures and partnerships can be foreseen.
Health & Happiness
Famous people born in the year of the Ox
Walt Disney, Margret Thatcher, Vincent van Gogh,
1949, 61, 73, 85 97, 2009. (Ox Years.)

I am the Tiger, a paradox of delight.
The entire world is my stage.
I seek the unattainable.
I set trails ablaze and seek the unobtainable
All hail me the unparalleled performer.
The year ahead will be both testing and challenging!
Irritations and setbacks will test the Tigers patience and powers of endurance. At this time it would be best avoid confrontations and voice any objections subtlety and diplomatically.
Traveling and entertaining more than usual the Tiger will be forced to make compromise in day to day decision making.
Health & Happiness
Tiger years: 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010.
Sir Richard Branson, Beethoven, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Anne, Groucho Marx.

I am the Rabbit; I am in tune with the pulse of the universe.
In my quiet and solitude I hear the melodies of the soul.
I subdue by my ability to conform.
I colour my words in delicate pastel hues.
I epitomize harmony and inner peace.
By not setting sights to high it should turn out to be a fair year for the Rabbit native. Financial deals or contracts may meet with unforeseen stags or complication. At this time it would be best to trust to the inner sense of belief visa vie old or longstanding past allies. Family life remains calm but consumes much time, attention and day to day thoughts. This might impede progress towards a desired goal.
Health & Happiness
Rabbit years: 1951 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011.
Special people born in the year of the Rabbit
Albert Einstein, Queen Victoria, Orson Wells, Fidel Castro.
Peter Falk, Ali McGraw, Queen Victoria, Albert Einstein.

I am the Dragon, I am an unquenchable fire.
I am the centre of all energy with a stout heroic heart.
I am truth and light and hold power and glory in my sway.
I have been chosen to tame the fates.
A mixed year is forecast to the Dragon. Progress can be seen in both financial undertakings and or career advancement.
The Dragon must show caution and not be deceived by favourable preliminarily results in their desire to get things right the first time. Broken friendships or romantic quarrels can occur, if the Dragon is too determined have everything done their way.
It is a time for compromise, and heeding the advice of others.
Health & Happiness

Famous people born to the year of the Dragon include;
John Lennon, St Joan of Arc, Jimmy Connors, Ringo Starr,
Harold Wilson, Salvador Dali, Frank Sinatra, Haile Selassie.
Dragon Years: 1952, 1964, 76, 88, 2000 2012.

I am the Snake, mine is the wisdom of ages.
I hold the key to the mysteries of life,
My sights are fixed, my gaze unchanging.
Unyielding, inexorable and deep I advance with steady, un-slackened gait, the solid earth beneath me!
A good year as the Snake will find help when needed most. She/he may still be involuntarily drawn into disputes but things will burn themselves out by not inflaming a situation and making it worse! Clarity of thought alongside a conservative and neutral stance concerning important matters would be wise at this time.
Health & Happiness.
Anniversaries’ of the Snake, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013.
Famous people born in the year of the Snake:
Howard Hughes, J. Paul Getty, King Hassan of Morocco, Picasso.
Princess Grace, John F Kennedy, Howard Hughes

I am the Horse
I am a Kaleidoscope of the mind.
I impart light, colour, and perpetual motion.
I think, I see, I am moved by electric fluidity.
I am unshackled by mundane holds’ unchecked by sturdy binding goals.
I run unimpeded through virgin paths.
My spirit unconquered, my soul forever free.
A lucky year ahead! The Horse will see sudden gains, or unlikely benefits occur.
Health & Happiness
Past Years: 1966, 78, 90, 2002, 2014.
Famous people born to the year of the Horse:
Neil Armstrong, Patty Hearst, Anwar Sadat, King Faisal, Rembrandt, Sir Paul McCartney, Barbara Striesand.

I am the Sheep
I am nature’s special child.
I trust and am rewarded by trust.
All things blossom in the gentleness of my love.
I strive to find beauty in all I behold.
I am fair of face and full of grace.
In all a good year for the Sheep! Recognition and advancement facilitates a greater sense of fulfillment the Sheep will enjoy a rewarding but busy year. Opposition is negligible and health problems minor.
Health and Happiness
Past Years: (Sheep) 1955, 1967 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015
Born to the Sheep sign…
Andy Warhol, Barbara Walters, Catherine Deneuve, Muhammad Ali, Billie Jean King, Michelangelo. Carol nevis Vincent. :kiss
Peace and love to all our Brothers and Sisters and families "stay safe" let’s not let Evil prevail!
HOPE :innocent

Last bumped by mzawf on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:13 pm.

For this message the author mzawf has received thanks:
dub
mzawf
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 514 times

Advertisement

Return to >>>A day in a life !