mzawf.org • View topic - We all need a place of Peace!
Login

• Advertisement

We all need a place of Peace!

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
We all need a place of Peace!

Postby ArthurBrown » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:28 pm

In New Zealand, last week, a place of worship became a shooting ground, fifty people shot down with automatic weapons. I feel it’s vital that we stand together and look to togetherness, at this grim and difficult time. The creation of fear is easy. So, I think we all need to show solidarity, by offering a smile to people who live in fear, they can be Muslims, disabled people, Jewish people... It doesn’t matter we must stand up against divisions. So I sent an e-mail to the Muslims in New Zealand and the response says it all- have a read.
Muslims in New Zealand (18 March 2019)
Good morning Arthur,
Thanks for your kind words. We are really amazed and overwhelmed from the number of messages of support.
Best thing we can do is to stand up against racism, hatred and Islamophobia.
We need to raise awareness among our family and friends and educate our children to be tolerant to people who are different than us.
Live peacefully and let others live in peace. We should not let hate defeat the love that we have for, our brothers and sisters.
God Bless.
ArthurBrown

Have thanks: 39 times

Advertisement

Return to >>>A day in a life !