mzawf.org • View topic - ho ho ho be aware...
Login

• Advertisement

ho ho ho be aware...

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
ho ho ho be aware...

Postby smug » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:54 pm

:director don't panic... [Panic_.gif] [Panic_.gif] [Panic_.gif] [Panic_.gif] hide.gif
SCAM.png

Deborah Meaden on twitter ‘Please Ignore the clickbait.. I do not promote or endorse any financial products, snake oil, slimming pills or the secret of eternal youth!. Anyone claiming I do it’s a scam!'

Beware that phishing texting is the 'order of the crimbo season' scamWise :shock: Best delete....If you read it it knows! :getsmiley
So Ross, Kimbely, Dave, Jason, Carl, Carly, no I don't want to earn $1100 a minute while I [pottytrain5.gif noting the fraud industry :scratch valued at £17.5 million globally over a given time :shock: :shock: :shock:

For this message the author smug has received thanks: 2
dub, mzawf
smug
Support
Support

Have thanks: 129 times
Highscores: 1

Advertisement

Festive Scam

Postby smug » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:25 pm

A festive scam email that is doing the 'round' icon_paper.gif :director never follow the link it's [smiliefurious.gif]
dodgy.png
click image to enlarge

I went to my account google incognito browser and saw that none of the above was remotely true [pottytrain5.gif
With respect to the notion that on average this is ordering as the obvious :scratch info...but scammers are continually pushing the boundaries [sleepy1.gif]
Happy Christmas a be safe & secure :punch
:xmas

dub, mzawf
smug
Support
Support

Be Aware...

Postby smug » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:52 pm

fake.png
The screen shot is of a fake email doing the circuit, this one features Santander but also could be under the guise of other financial institutions. After a closer investigation it proved to be fake and is designed to defraud and or to harvest personal data...Be Aware and stay secure :punch

dub, mzawf
smug
Support
Support

scam phishing

Postby smug » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:03 pm

1/03 12:58 received this com noting it looks legit but the 'return link'.. highlighted shows a different story :lol: ('broccoliweightloss.com)...
+++I don't have a reward card :punch
:director Be Aware :-D
If in doubt find it out or google it :getsmiley
its fake!
Attachments
tess.png

For this message the author smug has received thanks:
dub
smug
Support
Support

March 25 2020 :-))

Postby smug » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:10 pm

smug wrote:1/03 12:58 received this com noting it looks legit but the 'return link'.. highlighted shows a different story :lol: ('broccoliweightloss.com)...
+++I don't have a reward card :punch
:director Be Aware :-D
If in doubt find it out or google it :getsmiley
its fake!

FAKE.png

a rerun on the age old FMO (fear of missing out) scam [sleepy1.gif] aside from not opening attachments which can contain nasty sub routines, mailware, virus , phishing, sphishing stuff.
bb.png
As mentioned numerous times before albeit with current technology the aforementioned link came via text msg Read it? The sender knows hide.gif the link total poo whats the driving incentive to post these spoof posts? :director Data Harvesting :getsmiley

Last bumped by smug on Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:10 pm.

dub, mzawf
smug
Support
Support

Return to >>>A day in a life !