mzawf.org • View topic - Pets corner...
Login

• Advertisement

Pets corner...

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
Re: Pets corner...

Postby Nevis » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:21 pm

I love them! :kiss :applause :yes
Nevis
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 683 times
Highscores: 20

Advertisement

kids huh

Postby Becky » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:02 am

When push comes to shove, parents take legal action to evict son
wwg.png
wwg.png (91.46 KiB) Viewed 3888 times

Most parents love their kids.
Up to point.

And that point could well be when you reach your golden years, believing the family you raised have all fallen on their feet, and grown into wonderful but better versions of yourself although the sticking point is they just will not leave home.
No way
So you have to feel for the elderly couple in Venice – Italy, by the way – who have sought legal action to evict their 41-year-old son who still demands his meals every day and that his mother do his laundry.
Now, I'm not one to judge, but this does seem a bit wrong.
It's not an isolated case either. The mama and papa in this instance resorted to legal action only after another Italian couple had used it to successfully evict their lay about lad in a similar situation. Once they had him out the door they promptly changed the locks and that was problem solved.
Little darlings
Although taking legal action is a little extreme, there must be millions of parents not just in Italy but across the world who are having a hard time convincing their little darlings that maybe turning 40 is a good time to consider venturing out on their own.
But there are plenty of good reasons to stay at home as long as you can. Firstly, the meals. Imagine not having to decide what to cook every night of your adult life. You're hungry and hey, presto, there on the table regular as clockwork is a meal you didn't even have to think about preparing.
Then there's the laundry service. You discard your dirty clothes on the floor of your bedroom, the front room, the kitchen even and next thing you know they're clean and back in your cupboard + Ironed!
You don't have to pay the TV license fee, you have a car at your disposal that you never have to put a drop of petrol in, the phone, electricity, gas, hot water all free, free, free!
What a life. If only those old people who share the house with you would stop banging on about finding a place of your own to live.
Honestly, some people are so selfish.
Damian Wilson
Sep 21st 2011 at 3:33AM
Becky
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 69 times

Re: Pets corner...

Postby Amethyst » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:43 pm

my degus keep escaping ...its so much more hard work than i thought has anyone on hear had similar pets before? got a tips?....no dub i will not get rid of them :-D
Amethyst

Have thanks: 96 times

Previous

Return to >>>A day in a life !