mzawf.org • View topic - Arcade competition from bobbyboy
Login

• Advertisement

Arcade competition from bobbyboy

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
Arcade competition from bobbyboy

Postby bobbyboy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:07 am

:scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING BEER SLOTS FOR 2 1/2 HOURS BEATING THE SCORE ON THE BOARD NOW AND SUBMITTED THE SCORE ONLY FOR IT NOT TO BE RECORDED. IT IS 11PM AND I AM PISSED OFF BECAUSE THIS IS GAME 7 FOR ME THAT I HAVE DONE THIS ONLY FOR MY EFFORTS TO BE WASTED.
PERHAPS THERE IS A VALID REASON BUT IF NOT,I FEEL I AM WASTING MY TIME AND OBVIOUSLY DISAPPOINTED.
I AM NOT TOO CLEVER WITH LAPTOPS BUT WONDERED IF THE SCORE WOULD BE HELD IN A PART OF THE SYSTEM.
PERHAPS I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG BUT I CAN'T SEE WHAT BUT THIS HAS HAPPENED AS I SAY 6 OTHER TIMES FOR ME ON OTHER GAMES.

WAS GETTING INTERESTED IN THE BATTLES OF COMPETITION AND DON'T LIKE MOANING BUT MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG. 17/11/2011 :thumbsup

For this message the author bobbyboy has received thanks: 2
dub, goodtimesdisco
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 676 times
Highscores: 22

Advertisement

Re: Arcade competition from bobbyboy

Postby steveizy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:23 am

bobbyboy wrote::scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING BEER SLOTS FOR 2 1/2 HOURS BEATING THE SCORE ON THE BOARD NOW AND SUBMITTED THE SCORE ONLY FOR IT NOT TO BE RECORDED. IT IS 11PM AND I AM PISSED OFF BECAUSE THIS IS GAME 7 FOR ME THAT I HAVE DONE THIS ONLY FOR MY EFFORTS TO BE WASTED.
PERHAPS THERE IS A VALID REASON BUT IF NOT,I FEEL I AM WASTING MY TIME AND OBVIOUSLY DISAPPOINTED.
I AM NOT TOO CLEVER WITH LAPTOPS BUT WONDERED IF THE SCORE WOULD BE HELD IN A PART OF THE SYSTEM.
PERHAPS I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG BUT I CAN'T SEE WHAT BUT THIS HAS HAPPENED AS I SAY 6 OTHER TIMES FOR ME ON OTHER GAMES.

WAS GETTING INTERESTED IN THE BATTLES OF COMPETITION AND DON'T LIKE MOANING BUT MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG. 17/11/2011 :thumbsup

This has happened to me too a few times. The server seems to hang and then the score is lost. Once I wrote a whole lot of stuff for my Crawley Town piece which suffered a similar fate! Now for long articles I save my work in an editor and paste it into the submission box.

It is annoying when it happens but I think it is a server issue and not something that we can change in the settings.

Fortunately it is fairly rare - I've probably had it happen three or four times in 15 months...

For this message the author steveizy has received thanks: 2
dub, goodtimesdisco
steveizy
Support
Support

Have thanks: 482 times
Highscores: 2

Postby bobbyboy » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:09 am

thanks for the explanation but it has happened to me on several games and again today three times on a new game i was enjoying for several hours.
it is nearly midnight,and the third time i have been on it today.this time have recorded a clear winning score after 1hour 40 minutes of 2850 kills and still had £58,298 to have carried on building my army but luckily allowed the enemy to win giving me my score but not shown again.
I NOTICE THAT I AM AUTOMATICALLY LOGGED OUT AFTER PLAYING THIS TIME SO THAT WOULD BE THE ANSWER.WHAT IS THE POINT THEREFORE OF PLAYING IT.

the game is FLASH EMPIRES 2 CHRISTMAS CRUSADES.EASY CHAMPION. Oh well go to bed feeling deflated sorry to complain but i like winning.
bobbyboy
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 676 times
Highscores: 22

Postby goodtimesdisco » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:06 pm

bobbyboy wrote:thanks for the explanation but it has happened to me on several games and again today three times on a new game i was enjoying for several hours.
it is nearly midnight,and the third time i have been on it today.this time have recorded a clear winning score after 1hour 40 minutes of 2850 kills and still had £58,298 to have carried on building my army but luckily allowed the enemy to win giving me my score but not shown again.
I NOTICE THAT I AM AUTOMATICALLY LOGGED OUT AFTER PLAYING THIS TIME SO THAT WOULD BE THE ANSWER.WHAT IS THE POINT THEREFORE OF PLAYING IT.

the game is FLASH EMPIRES 2 CHRISTMAS CRUSADES.EASY CHAMPION. Oh well go to bed feeling deflated sorry to complain but i like winning.

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing some problems with some games in the arcade... At this time our only option is to remove these rouge games from the arcade, something which is under consideration.../ Another option is to clear board cookies, this come be done by clicking the following link :arrow: :arrow: ucp.php?mode=delete_cookies
This may help in thing meantime hang in there and try and not get to pissed off with things :banghead we are on the case :yes
goodtimesdisco
mzawfer
mzawfer

Have thanks: 104 times

Return to >>>A day in a life !