mzawf.org • View topic - just my opinion - shit happens...+postreply :))
Login

• Advertisement

just my opinion - shit happens...+postreply :))

Founded 5th century
Borough status 1974

"I Grow and I Rejoice"
  • Author

Postby smug » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Hi Donna in reply to your rant about some people who can’t grasp it to take their rubbish home or put it a waste paper bin. The other day a watched a young mum pushing her kiddie along in its buggy. Her little bundle of joy was eating chocolate it was a hot day and the kid had covered it face with chocolate. The mum stopped and as I approached I heard her say oh you’re so messy kiss kiss took the remains of the melted bar threw it to the verge and proceeded to get out some wipes, oh who’s a messy boy kiss kiss. On my return using the same route home there was the melted chocolate bar and wrapper still on the verge along with a handful of chocolate smeared wipes. Who’s a messy mum growl growl
Did you know in some cultures that if you’re walking towards somebody and that somebody roll a big gob and spits to the ground it’s a directed insult and as they passed yore get the cudgel out and give them a good bashing :punch

Dub I watched the vids about Sophia the robot the one with Will Smith is good I watched the others first and was surprised to see at the end she travels in a flight case presumably 1st class. I got to thinking why have they called her Sophia why not Roberta or gigi? Abbey to sexy and a geezer told me when I was drinking at the pub out about sexbots. According to Greek mythology Sophia means wisdom intelligent skill with cleverness and holy wisdom So when robots do take over and eradicate us with something far worse than slaughter bots That will solve the spitting issue the littering problem and Whales wont starve to death after consuming 7 plastic bags… likely a gift from our beachside litter leaver :hissyfit . No more using the ocean as dumping ground maybe robots will inherit the earth…Never mind. It’s official teetotalers’ take more time of sick than drinkers so I went back to drinking again :firey adding to the paid duty on alcoholic drinks forecasted to go up to £11.0 billion in 2016/17 :cheers
smug

Advertisement

Re: just my opinion - shit happens...+postreply :))

Postby smug » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Plus food banks that’s nothing on what’s to coming :lol: your average Politician is old and as you do likely look after the folks at home :thanks If one applies logic to the current situation we are as a country broke. The national debt equates to £50,000 plus for each of us (man women & child) the paye pension promises add up to an unfunded cost along with increased taxation to pay for this 1.3 trillion ish liability, while massaging the numbers by only 15 billion pa. So as, you get older and if you’re not sorted in all things, then, you’re doing as well as the people elected current and past because the business plan has failed its fucked :confused lucky oldies there is still a safety net but if u happen to be young we are paying the tab. Invest in the future not in the past invest in the young not in the old :thunbsup
smug

Postby smartarse » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:36 pm

I have noticed over the years [laugh.gif] more and more seagulls half way to London [laugh.gif] then I came across this snippet Up to 90% of seabirds have plastic in their guts [Panic_.gif] [Panic_.gif] [Panic_.gif] more info@ https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... tudy-finds Its At least more inland quality scraps about. Across the years, a big focus on global warming, melting icecaps along with rising water levels. The slow destruction of the planet and all it contains. [smiliefurious.gif] Right back to the door Love Clean Streets get this app https://lovecleanstreets.com/reports/home
And closer to home Love West Sussex https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/love-we ... 40324?mt=8
https://www.fixmystreet.com/ being another way to report or discuss local problems… [partyanimal.gif]
smartarse

Postby noname » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:33 pm

:dunce says to no brain :shock: lets kit out the small room new pc desk printer excetra "great idea :lightbulb what shall we do with the old gear says :dunce " "I know says no brain lets sneak out late tonight and chuck into the bushes" " we can take out some more crap as well :evil: :mischievous "lets have a tidy up a tidy ship is a happy ship :protest
Attachments
rub1.png
rub2.png
rub3.png
rub4.png
noname

Postby dizzy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:33 pm

sorry possums.. just to pick up on the point about litter.

now not pointing any fingers at anyone, the reason for the
litter in any borough/town/precinct/neighbourhood etc is
directly related to the economics and employment, you will
notice the tendency for the under privileged, or unemployment
tends to demoralise the otherwise a caring, good human
being. it just somehow happens , the system is to blame for
a lot of what you see.

here down under we have the same sorta problems, always
the areas as described , just look around the world , the
poor individual probably feels bad for disposing litter , but
the subconscious takes over and the way one feels at that
moment is probably quite worthless etc.

there is a bit one can do , if the sight of litter is not welcomed
this may sound odd , but really if you pick it up it sends a
message , which may not prove fruitful straight away ,
however the action will be witnessed but other individuals ,
and you'll find it's quite catchy , something to think about.

keep it clean :-) :dizzy

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:33 pm.
dizzy

Previous

Return to CRAWLEY