smug
Support
Support

Have thanks: 129 times
Highscores: 1

where's the community warden???

Postby smartarse » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:32 pm

where's the community warden??? snack.gif
Is illegal to let fireworks off in the street or a public place? You should only let fireworks off on private land such as your garden or on land where you have the landowner's permission.
The law says you must not set off or throw fireworks (including sparklers :shock: ) in the street or other public places. You must not set off fireworks between 11pm and 7am, except for: Bonfire Night, when the cut off is midnight. New Year's Eve, Diwali and Chinese New Year, when the cut off is 1am.
It is illegal to set off or throw fireworks in public places such as the street or parks ...
The offence of leaving litter (section 87 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990) says that if a person drops, throws deposits or leaves anything so as to cause defacement in a public place, they could be committing a littering offence. The same applies to litter thrown from cars.
So where is a enforcement officers when it being an obvious and blatant disregard for the law :yes answer nowhere to be seen :confused
The local park in my area albeit now devoid of bird life probably due to excessive over use of grade a munitions under the guise of fireworks causing cardiac arrest (a sudden, sometimes temporary, cessation of the heart's functioning.) :indifferent And now full of debris of illegal firework parties beer cans soft drink bottles piles of firework rubbish all left behind by thoughtless pea-brained ignoramuses :firey Without the decency to clear up after their fun night at the park kin ****2 u all :punch
:rotfl
Attachments
how govenment.png
smartarse

Previous

Return to CRAWLEY