mzawf.org • View topic - Chinese Horoscope- Year of the Goat 2015
Login

• Advertisement

Chinese Horoscope- Year of the Goat 2015

This forum gives you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Make the ordinary extra ordinary...join the forum now
Forum rules
This forum welcomes contributions from you if you have something to share about your everyday experience, it might be something about your job or it might be about an ambition or a particular experience that stands out as a challenge, achievement, disappointment!
  • Author
Chinese Horoscope- Year of the Goat 2015

Postby mzawf » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:03 pm

Wishing you Health and Hapinness for the year of the Goat.

Scroll down the page to see how this animal symbol influences your sign!
The year of the Goat
luma art Goat.png
luma art Goat.png (18.34 KiB) Viewed 2587 times

The Chinese lunar calendar first introduced in 2037 B.C. A compete cycle takes sixty years and is made up of five smaller cycles of 12 years each. The 78th cycle started on 02 February 1984 and will end on February 05 2044
According to legend, the Lord Buddha summoned all the animals to come to him before he departed from Earth and, only twelve came to bid him farewell.
As a reward he named a year after each one in the order that they arrived. First to arrive was the Rat, then the Ox, the Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Boar.
The twelve animals we have today.
The animal ruling the year in which you were born exercises an influence on your life. As the Chinese say
“This is the animal that hides in your Heart”
This year is governed by the influences of the Sheep (yin) Ram (yang) ,which will begin on Thursday the 19th February 2015

On the 19th of February 2015 the Chinese New year begins
This period marks the beginning of the year of the Ram/Sheep
This following the year of the Horse, which in turn, was both a lively and high-spirited time for all.
A time for advancement and adventure romanticisms and carefree recklessness
Celebrate in China Town W1 :aok Celebrate in China Town W1
:dance
Celebrate in China Town W1 :unionjack Celebrate in China Town W1

The year of the Goat will be a lot smoother and tranquil in comparison after that of the energetic Horse. This period in will be a time for relaxation and making peace with oneself, as well as with others too. Things will progress at a slower rate and we may find ourselves more emotional and sentimental. The influence as governed by the Ram will draw us closer to home and our families.
We find ourselves caring more about those close to us as it’s a time for consolidating family ties.
A liberal approach to time and monetary management will help optimize potential for success in all you do
Patron of the arts, the sheep will bring out our creativeness, and we will be productive and imaginative in artistic and altruistic ventures. The negative vibrations cast by the symbol will make us oversensitive and fretful of small problems. In our undertakings we may be come easily discouraged or critical when things are not to our liking.
On the global scene, things will be calm, tranquil and overly subdued in temperament. Take time off and cater to your whims desires and fancies. Travel, make new friends. A time to invest, but keep a firm grip on the purse string too, as there could be repercussions caused by overspending. Hope fully the Sheep’s love of harmony and keen sense for coexisting with his enemies will preserve this year from any upheavals.
The moderates and doves will be heard and heeded. Wars, international conflicts and mutual animosities usually end in the year of the sheep.
The serenity of the Sheep’s peaceful ways will slow things down a bit for the more intensively active signs, but after all, this is not a year for whirlwind activities.
It is one for Introspection! :scratc :scratch :o :shock:

How the animal influencing your birth fairs in the year of the Goat
The Rat Sign
The Rat finances make a recovery this year and there are some achievements career-wise. However, his plans cannot all be realised without encountering changes or some small upheaval. They will be able to discover and take advantage of previously unseen opportunities.
I am the Rat a self proclaimed inquisitor, I am a link yet I function as a complete unit. Life is one joyous journey for me…
As that each search must end with a new quest. I am progress, and exploration and insight. I am the womb of activity!

The Sign of the Ox
Not much progress can be expected this year although the Ox receives good news boosting all-round confidence. No illness or serious quarrels, home life will be relatively peaceful. However, the Ox should be not over optimistic, as they could lose some money, thought gained, or lose something closer to the heart.
Mine is a stabilizing force - I am the Ox, perpetuating energy in the cycle of life.
I stand immobile against the test of adversity
I seek to serve integrity, and to bear the burden of righteousness.
Patiently pushing the wheel of fate, thus I shall weave my own destiny

I am the Tiger
A good year although the problems the Tiger encounters take up a lot of his time. Negotiations, bickering at home and tension at work keep him from relaxing, and should take a vacation even if it’s outside budgetary constraints. Take care of personal belongings or it could be a forfeit. No serious disasters are forecast a time of wellbeing
I am the Tiger, a paradox of delight, brave and stubborn
The entire world is my stage I set new trails ablaze; I seek the unattainable and try the untried. I dance to life’s music in gay abandon. Come with me on my carousel of rides and see the myriad of colours and flickering lights. All hail the Tiger me the unparalleled performer

I am the Rabbit;
An excellent year forecast ahead for the Rabbit Sign. Many wonderful achievements can be accomplished and plans will progress smoothly. A prosperous year is forecasted for the Rabbit. Noting they will need to pay strict attention to details or they may have trouble later on about a settlement. No large problems at home are or work.
I am the Rabbit;
I am in tune with the pulse of the universe, in my quite and solitude I hear the melodies of the soul, and float above commonplace dissent and decay. I subdue by my ability to conform. I colour my world in delicate pastel hues.
I epitomize harmony and inner peace.

I am the Dragon:
Career advancement and financial ventures will perform moderately this year for the Dragon symbol. Some minor health problems may give cause for concern. No upheavals or unwelcome changes in his environment and family life will be quiet.

I am the Dragon, I am an unquenchable fire,
a centre of energy, with a stout heroic heart.
I am truth and light and hold power and glory in my sway.
My presence disperses dark clouds.
I the Dragon have been chosen to tame the fates, and am blessed with passion, intelligence, and ambition and energy.

I am the Snake:
A safe and a secure year ahead for the Snake sign. No great gains but neither are there any great losses to be expected. Life could be calm and leisurely if they take the time and focus on making influential friends who can benefit him greatly later on. Some sad news or minor inconveniences at home.

I am the Snake, mine is the wisdom of ages.
I hold the key to the mysteries of life, casting my seeds on fertile ground and nurture them with constancy and purpose.
My sights are fixed, my gaze unchanging, unyielding inexorable and mystic.
I advance with steady and an un-slackened gait the solid earth beneath me. I am considered the most intuitive, even while remaining the most private and reticent.
People influenced by the Snake sign harness a natural wisdom and often demonstrate psychic powers.

I am the Horse
A quiet and moderate year is forecast ahead for the Horse. Changes in residence or a long trip are indicated. The good balances out the bad thius year and no serious problems or worries affect him

I am the Horse
I am a Kaleidoscope of the mind; I impart light colour and perpetual motion. I think, I see I am moved by an electric fluidity.
Constant only in my inconstancy, I am unshackled by mundane holds, I run unimpeded through virgin paths.
My spirit unconquered, my soul forever free.

I am the Goat
This is not a favorable year for the native born to this sign. The year may start out bright and they might receive a many invitations and make lots of plan, then problems and complication may beset the Goat native and potential gains greatly diminishing as the year progresses. This year is a time in which he must trim expectations and be practical.

I am nature’s special child.
I trust and am rewarded by trust.
Fortune smiles on my countenance. All things blossom in the gentleness of my love. I strive to find beauty in all I behold. I am fair of face and full of grace.
In general sheep natives are generous, just and kind, and easily touched by other people's misfortunes.

I am the Monkey
This is an excellent time for the Monkey native. He can start his own business as achievements, happiness and recognition are indicated. Progress will be moderate and positive. Headaches will mainly come from subordinates, debtors or people who finance his bold undertakings. Health problems might occur and stem from overexertion.
I am the Monkey
I am a seasoned traveler of the Labyrinth, with genius alacrity, and a wizard of the impossible.
My brilliance is yet unmatched in its originality.
My heart is filled with potent magic that could cast a hundred spells. I am put together for my own pleasure.
Monkeys are our closest relatives in the animal kingdom.

I am the Rooster

It’s forecasted to be a good protected year ahead for the Rooster. No upheavals indicated as he enjoys glad tidings, regains lost ground and sees some advancement in his career. Troubles may still abound but the Rooster native will not be directly affected. Life is quieter and more settled. The Rooster will able to relax or take a good vacation

I am the Rooster
I am on hand to herald the day and to announce its exit.
I thrive by clockwork and precision in my unending quest for perfection. All things will be restored to their rightful place.
I am the exacting taskmaster the ever watching administrator.
I seek perfect order in the world. I represent unfailing dedication.
People born in the year of the rooster are usually shrewd in public, good looking, and like to show themselves off.
I am the Dog:
A moderate year for the Dog native Anxiety and worries beset him. He can prevent losses and resolve differences if he holds his tongue and controls his temper. A year for being patient and conservative
I am the Dog:
The marital strains have summoned me to hear your sorrows, still your pain. I am the protector of justice, Equality-my sole friend. My vision is never blurred by cowardice, my sole never chained. Life without honour, is a life in vain, loyal, faithful and true.

I am the Boar
A fair year for the Boar, as his financial position remains static or negative No serious health issues or problems foreseen. Gains will be in the form of knowledge, more professional training or career development. This a good time to plan for the future and seek out new opportunities to explore.
I am the Boar
Of all God’s children I have the purest heart.
With innocence of faith I walk in Love’s protective light.
By giving myself freely I am richer and twice the best.
Bonded to all mankind by common fellowship, my good will is universal and knows no bounds.
Like the knights of old, the Boar often is highly regarded for their chivalry and pureness of heart. The Boar individual will often sacrifice their own well-being for the greater and good.

What' your Animal Sign?

Last bumped by mzawf on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:03 pm.

For this message the author mzawf has received thanks: 2
brillo, dub
mzawf
Admin
Admin

Have thanks: 514 times

Advertisement

Return to >>>A day in a life !